1. Plant a shiny faced flower or two so a ladybug can nestle in and take a nap.
2. Get sand between your toes at a park, the beach, or in a child's sand box.
3. Open the windows and listen to the amorous birdsong outside as you watch the unfolding drama of courtship take place.
4. Take a bike ride and deliver kind salutations along with a dapper smile to the people you pass.
5. Bury your nose in the blossom of an orange, lilac, or daffodil, then pick it and give it to someone you love.
6. After cooking up something scrumptious for dinner on the grill, eat a popsicle or ice cream cone and lick the sticky rivulets dripping down your fingers.
7. Wear a big hat and glasses to protect your delicate skin from the glorious sunshine.
His bright glory fills the whole earth. Isaiah 6:3 (MSG)